And Moses stretched out his rod toward heaven; and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire darted to the ground. And the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt. So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, so very heavy that there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.
….as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
It is claimed that the Roman emperor, Nero, fiddled while Rome burned – why is it that we find it impossible to believe that this kind of history can easily be repeated, though it may not be in the very literal sense as in the Nero episode – oh yes, it is also noted that the Christians were blamed for the conflagration! Are you aware that the Washington DC fiddler is in concert? His name is B. Hussein Obama!
We have a moral and spiritual value system that has been transformed into the most perverted kind over the closing decades of the 20th Century and the opening years of the 21st. Sexual immorality with its many depraved expressions is readily accepted by persons of all ages and is constantly displayed through the many outlets of mainstream media. Personal lifestyles of big name celebrities commonly exhibit and flaunt their immoral ways of life to the delight of their devotees! And B. Hussein Obama fiddles!
There is the disturbing evidence due to surveys and studies that growing numbers of our young are adopting the attitude that cheating and lying are quite OK if you can get away with it and it gets you "ahead" in life! Such things as cheating on tests in school and lying to avoid unpleasant consequences for wrong doing are considered the right thing to do when necessary! There is supposed to be increased federal support of improving education in our nations’ schools, but basic ethics and the virtue of honesty apparently are not to be stressed in the "improvement" process. But then this growing acceptance of such things as lying and cheating can be seen taking place within the halls of the U.S. Congress – even some of the Obama appointees at the cabinet level had been cheating on their taxes – and all the while B. Hussein Obama continues with his fiddling!
Much ado was made and the claim repeatedly stated that the new administration taking control of our republic on January 20, 2009 was going to have the highest standard of ethics, be accountable and be transparent so that we citizens would know precisely what was going on, legislation would not be signed until the public has a chance to look it over for at least a 5 day period at the White House web site, and no lobbyists were going to be hired or be a part of the Executive Branch. Well, guess what? The only thing we have learned from all that verbosity is that lying is still very much in vogue in DC and B. Hussein Obama keeps on fiddling at a furious pace!
When the ferry gets too much weight on one side and becomes unbalanced, it will capsize, as has happened on different occasions in some places throughout the world. When the financial system becomes critically unbalanced with too much debt, the nation will capsize financially. One does not have to be an "expert" in the world of finance to realize that – common sense kicks in and tells us that is how it is in reality! The ingredient of common sense is obviously lacking in the minds of professed "financial experts" at the federal level. While it is very easy to claim that a sizable amount of indebtedness has been inherited because of bad decisions on the part of the Bush administration, unprecedented new debt is being chalked up to such a degree that even the Guinness Book of Records will be unable to contain or describe it. And B. Hussein Obama fiddles through it all!
But hang on – the worst is yet to come. As noted in earlier posts, B. Hussein Obama and his cronies in the Executive Branch comprise the most pro-death administration in the history of our republic. He also has widespread support from members of the U.S. Congress, including professed Roman Catholic, Nancy Pelosi, on his far ranging "shedding of innocent blood" policies. No president has ever been so aggressive and so determined to continue the mass destruction of unborn children as the 44th one who unfortunately is the one who will lead us down a path to sure and certain disaster in the future. Proof that this is so is seen in:
- promised support of a woman’s "right to choose" as guaranteed under Roe v. Wade and assurance that future appointees to the Supreme Court will be pro-abortion in their philosophy!
- the recent reversal of the "Mexico City policy" which now provides for U.S. tax dollars supporting family planning groups in foreign nations who do abortions as part of that "planning" and the practice of abortion "counseling" as an approach to dealing with problem pregnancies.
- the reversal of bans on embryonic stem cell research, which in the view of Almighty God amounts to nothing less than terminating and destroying the lives of human beings in their very early stages of development – you don’t believe it? Just ask God about it – He’ll explain it to you, if you let Him, but then that’s the problem, isn’t it? Who wants to listen to God when the response will be that we have to quit all this sinning and rebellion and begin to do things His way rather than ours!
And so, as we widen the gap and deepen the channel of innocent blood being shed in this nation as never before, we can hardly hope to be abundantly blessed by God in spite of the president throwing out that phrase, "God bless the United States of America," as he is want to do after his speeches here and there around the country or over TV. And B. Hussein Obama just keeps on enthusiastically fiddling!
There are some major problems in connection with a subject such as this:
- First, a majority will say that it is not really so, and we have weathered "crises" before – it will be no different this time, and B. O. with his leadership abilities will get us through this one.
- Second, there are large numbers who do not believe that God has anything even remotely to do with the situation – if He exists, He is more like a very senile grandpa sitting up there somewhere on a cloud watching more out of curiosity as to what is happening in this nation and in this world, but never interfering in any way with the affairs of humans on the planet.
- Third, even in professing Christian ranks far too many dismiss the reality that God is not only a God of great love, but He is also a God of justice and judgment – and when His offer of love and mercy are rejected repeatedly, the time comes when a culture experiences God’s undiluted wrath in judgment. History, for those willing to face it, bears unmistakable witness to that fact!
- Fourth, over time the majority has bought into the deadly doctrine that we humans can chart out our course of direction, define our destiny and reach our utopian destination solely employing a blending of our abilities and resources. This approach rejects any real dependence upon our life-giving Creator and absolutely guarantees only one result – a disaster of inestimable proportions! For any who doubt this, consult the foremost Authority on the subject, concentrating on one portion of the Scriptures known as 1 & 2 Samuel, 1 & 2 Kings and 1 & 2 Chronicle of the Old Testament – it’s all there – what the standards are for success and blessing for a nation as well as what to do by way of defiance in human behavior in order to insure failure, which is the path we in the U. S. are taking with a fiddling leader paving the way at the present time! And for a challenging follow up, read through the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel who lived in times identical to ours in terms of morality and interest in seeking to know and serve God. The main difference is that those folks of long ago didn't have the gadgets that we do and it took them a bit longer to get submerged in sin than we in these modern times!
The preponderance of evidence is such that God’s clear call to repent of our national sins – to repent of our corporate sins – to repent of our personal sins is being overwhelmingly rejected. Previous postings have made reference to the one revelation in Scripture which summarizes the situation very well – here is what it says:Zedekiah was twenty-one years old when he became king, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. He also did evil in the sight of the LORD his God, and did not humble himself before Jeremiah the prophet, who spoke from the mouth of the LORD. And he also rebelled against King Nebuchadnezzar, who had made him swear an oath by God; but he stiffened his neck and hardened his heart against turning to the LORD God of Israel. Moreover all the leaders of the priests and the people transgressed more and more, according to all the abominations of the nations, and defiled the house of the LORD which He had consecrated in Jerusalem. And the LORD God of their fathers sent warnings to them by His messengers, rising up early and sending them, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place. But they mocked the messengers of God, despised His words, and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against His people, till there was no remedy. Therefore He brought against them the king of the Chaldeans, who killed their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion on young man or virgin, on the aged or the weak; He gave them all into his hand. (2 Chronicles 36:11-17).Anybody out there want to speculate a bit as to how long the fiddler will play before Almighty God steps in and suddenly ends the concert -- He will be paying the fiddler but in wages not anticipated by the fiddler and those who blindly followed and supported him, as so well described in the statement about God not being mocked which is quoted just below. It is a statement that leaves nothing to the imagination, does it not?
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
Galatians 6:7, 8 NKJV
A Significant Selah Moment!
O LORD, how long shall I cry, and You will not hear? even cry out to You, "Violence!" And You will not save. Why do You show me iniquity, and cause me to see trouble? For plundering and violence are before me; there is strife, and contention arises. Therefore the law is powerless, and justice never goes forth. For the wicked surround the righteous; therefore perverse judgment proceeds.
Habakkuk 1:2-2 (NKJV)
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness....
It is time for You to act, O LORD, for they have regarded Your law as void. Therefore I love Your commandments more than gold, yes, than fine gold! Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way.
Romans 1:18; Psalm 119:126-128 NKJV
March 9, 2009
Clayton D. Harriger
Elder in Full Connection
Western PA Annual Conference
The United Methodist Church
and presently pastor of
Gipsy Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
AND Non-Affiliated registered voter, Cambria Co. PA
For further reference see:
[NOTE: Use return feature on your browser to come back here][NOTE: Use return feature on your browser to come back here]
- Jesus Meets the "Committee!"
- Time to think judgment! See Driving the Final Nails!
- Imploding Our Culture by Destroying the Young!
- Trashing Sacred Gifts - 21st Century Style!
- How to Dismantle a Culture in 3 Easy Steps!
- Forget the Terrorists -- the 21st Century Canaanites Are a Greater Threat!
- Popular Deities of American Culture!
- Applauding a Killing - USA Style!
- Atrocities? Well, It Depends on Your Definition of What Is or Isn't!
- By the Way, Did You Know???
- United States Holocaust Gallery!
- The Embracing of Death in the Cut-throat World of Politics!
- It's Unconstitutional to Protect the Life of An Unborn Child --Even When It's Ready to be Born!
- Missing: Millions of Contributors Who Could Have Made a Significant Difference!
- Bothered About U.S. Abuse of Iraqi Prisoners? There's Something Much Worse Than That!
- Giving God the Obscene Gesture!
- Who Should Be President When God Judges the U.S.A?
- Politics and The Loss of Over 1,000 Military Personnel in Iraq!
- USA on Judgment Schedule!
- Baby Parts for Sale!
- Justice Denied!
- Weapons of Mass Destruction? Why Does Bush Not Include ALL of Them?
- Portrayal of U.S.A's Hidden Horrors!
- President Bush's "Selective" War Against Terrorism!
- A National Rage Against Violence, BUT Not Always!
- Is the United States Going Down the Same Path As Samson?
- When God Uses the Heathen As a Whip!
- RU-486 -- The Final Nail?
- Social Security "Crisis" According to President Bush - December 16, 2004
- Why So Heavy on the Abortion Issue Anyway?
- See what is now going to our newly inaugurated president -- this will
be going on a regular basis to President Obama just as it was with President Bush --
travel over to Letter to President B. Hussein Obama
- See what was sent to President Bush and Vice President Cheney through their terms in office at
Mr. President, We Need to Get Our Own House in Order First!
T O P
Return to OR Sneak a Peek at C. D. Harriger's BLOG at
Musings of a Maverick!
Circuit Rider's Range (Main Area)
Ramblings from the Pen of a Maverick...
CR's Leap of Faith! OR The Whole Spread of CR's Range!
Return to Building Walls with Untempered OR Tempered Mortar!
Bird's Eye View of CR's Range
What's New At CR's Range?
For comments, complaints, or just plain axe-grinding, contact C. D. Harriger by clicking on Penelope, efficient mail hostess of Circuit Rider's Range, and she will set up the email form for you to fill out and send on its way
The poster above is copyrighted by The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform and is used with these folks' permission. You can visit them at Center for Bio-Ethical Reform to better inform yourself of the significant work they are doing in the Genocide Awareness Project.